Love Yourself Slim!
Change Your Mindset for Weight Loss Success
Two of Ireland’s leading weight management experts, Elsa Jones & Fiona Brennan collaborate for a 2-day weight loss workshop and create one
opportunity for you to take control of your emotional eating and develop healthy eating habits for life!
See Fiona & Elsa on TV3’s ‘Elaine Show’ interviewed about the forthcoming weight loss workshops – ‘Love Yourself Slim’
(set the player to 17 mins 50 seconds)
Listen to Elsa Jones on Spin 1038 talking about weight loss and the upcoming workshop
Read about the psychological effects of sugar which will be explored at the ‘Love Yourself Slim’ workshop on 30th Sept & 7th Oct, 2017.
Saturday 30th September & Saturday 7th October 9.am – 1.pm
UCD, O’Brien Centre For Science, Stillorgan Rd, Belfield, Dublin 4
€150 for single tickets (1 person) & €280 for double tickets (2 people)
Single tickets (€150) are nearly sold out – ensure you get a place – book now!
Tickets left at this Price Today!
Double tickets (€280)are nearly sold out so – ensure you get a place – book now!
Tickets left at this Price Today!
Please note that it can take up to 30 seconds for the booking confirmation to appear. Please do not attempt to book again or close your browser until you have received the confirmation message. Following this, a receipt for your payment will be emailed to you.
Presented by Nutritional Therapist Elsa Jones & Clinical Hypnotherapist Fiona Brennan, ‘Love Yourself Slim’ is a unique mind body weight management program that deals with both the physical and psychological components of weight management, providing you with tools that will lead to lasting weight loss success. The areas covered at the workshops include:
- Why is loving yourself important for weight loss?
- Ditch the diet mindset & develop healthy eating habits for life
- Understand your subconscious power to change the way you eat
- Discover what truly motivates you & how to maintain motivation
- Feel deprived if you don’t exercise!
- The reward of self-compassion – no more guilt!
- Healthy eating guidelines & meals that are practical & enjoyable
- How to overcome emotional eating & beat cravings
- The Courage to Sit with Emotions-Rather Than to Escape them with Food
- Common weight loss pitfalls & how to overcome them
- Conscious eating & why you can’t lose weight if you are stressed
- Staying on track – how to deal with socialising, holidays etc.
- Reaching your positive potential – the slim you in 3 months, 6 months and one year from now
A month ago the sceptic in me would have said that there is no way hypnotherapy works. That it’s all in the mind. A month later and a dress size smaller I’d say that’s exactly the point.Ruth O'Connor
I never believed I would be able to stay away from junk for so long – the strangest part is I don’t miss it at all.Jim,
My relationship with food is much healthier and I just eat when I am hungry not when I am upset, stressed or even bored.Collette,
As our resident Nutritionist Elsa has great success helping patients achieve their weight loss and health goals. Her practical approach to diet and wellness has improved the health of many of our patients struggling with obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol and digestive problems.Dr. Eleanor Galvin
I used to feel powerless against my sugar cravings, not anymore. It feels good to be in control.Karen,
I was always an emotional eater and used food to comfort and reward myself after a stressful day. I used to turn to sweet foods when I was tired or stressed, now I know better. Once I figured out which emotions triggered me to overeat, I was able to put a plan in place to overcome them.Alison,
Over the course of the two Saturday mornings you will:
- Receive healthy eating guidelines that are practical, effective & enjoyable.
- Learn Practical CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) Techniques to help you change your thought patterns around food.
- Experience powerful hypnotherapy sessions that help you program your subconscious to let go of emotional eating.
- Have a clear strategy to follow for the week in between the workshops. Unlike most seminars where you leave with the best intentions and then go back to your old behaviours, ‘Love Yourself Slim’ is tailored so that you put the strategy into practice and report back the next week on what is working for you and what areas you need to look at more.