Six Pathways to Positivity
Cultivate the most important habit of your life – Positivity.
Clinical Hypnotherapist, Fiona Brennan has devised “The Positive Habit”, a six week work-out for your mental health. This self-help digital programme is designed for the person on the go as it is user friendly, interactive, beautifully visual and accessible on all devices so that you can bring the habit of positivity with you no matter where you are.
If you want to get fit, lose weight, stop smoking, improve your diet, let go of unwanted negativity or anxiety, have closer relationships or perform better at work then this programme will help you to do just that.
When you have established the positive habit you are much more likely to make healthier choices and to gain the confidence to perform at your optimum level.
The Positive Habit is an empowering and highly practical guide that puts you in charge of your well-being and teaches you to become the master of your own mind. Based on the Positive Psychology movement and cutting edge neuroscience* the programme enables you to develop a positive mind-set that will help you to achieve whatever you desire without pressure and from a place of inner calm.
- Follow a pathway each week
- Watch tutorial videos
- Carry out simple exercises
- Listen to the corresponding self-hypnosis MP3 which works on a subconscious level.
How will you know if the programme is working? Progress is monitored closely with the Positive Feelings Survey that you complete at the start of the course and at the end of each of the six pathways.
The six positive pathways are:
- Discovery: Discover your positive potential and learn how to self-regulate emotions.
- Love: Learn to love yourself and build your self-confidence.
- Care: Develop a self-care programme where you make healthy choices.
- Happiness: Set happiness as your default setting and embrace joy every day.
- Compassion: How to live in peace with yourself and others around you.
- Success: Achieve your personal and professional goals without pressure.
You will also:
- See the positive in every situation, even stressful and challenging ones.
- Use practical techniques to deal with stress and negative thinking.
- Enjoy peaceful harmonious relationships with those you love.
N.B. Subscription to the programme is for a period of ten weeks from the date of registration. After that date the user will not be able to log-in unless by special, discretionary arrangement with Fiona Brennan.
*Neuroplasticity is defined as the ability of the nervous system to respond to extrinsic or intrinsic stimuli by a reorganization of its function, structure, or connections. It has a significant functional, but also a therapeutic, role across brain diseases, as well as in health. It can be experience-driven, is time-sensitive, and it is influenced by the environment and internal states, such as motivation and attention.
Improving the Potential of Neuroplasticity, The Journal of Neuroscience, 25 April 2012
To download the MP3 Audio file – “Understanding Your Subconscious Power” click here or to stream / listen online please see below.
Understanding Your Subconscious Power
To proceed to the next look inside unit please click the next button above